About the Role
As a Lead Associate, you will:
- Assist the Store Manager in inspiring the team to achieve success by ensuring the overall satisfaction of our guests
- Provide outstanding guest satisfaction using professional communication
- Help drive the engagement and development of the store’s team of associates to ensure goals are met
- You and the team will greet new guests as they arrive for their scheduled appointments, or simply stop in to inquire about the experience
- Good verbal skills are important as you will be informing guests about the overall experience, theme options, and safety rules and regulations
- Model good manners as you and the team guide each guest to their selected escape room
- Even if they beg, you won’t give away clues, but you could be asked to interpret a theme’s overall mission to help our guests get moving
- After guests exit their selected rooms and desire to share their experiences, you will be there to support, encourage and affirm their game strategy, plus invite them back in the future
- Participate in and support all daily operations of the facility; including the quick, accurate recovery of each mystery room immediately after use
- Have an open ear to any guests who may express any dissatisfaction with their experience; escalating issues to the Store Manager for quick resolution
- Assist the team with the process of arranging furniture, backdrops, props or window displays, as outlined by company standards
- Ensure signage, written game clues, etc. reflect appropriate changes in themed promotions and upholds company guidelines
- Perform daily end-of-day register tasks
If you are interested in applying for this role, please click below to complete an employment application and submit your resume for review by our recruiting team.
All in Adventures, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. All in Adventures recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
KEY COMPETENCIES NEEDED
- Attention to Detail
- Instills Trust/High Integrity
- A Positive “All In” Attitude
- Verbal Communication
- Service & Sales Orientation
No clue or puzzle solving experience necessary, but previous supervisory, retail, hospitality, event management, restaurant experience a plus.
Training will be provided to all new hires.
We’re excited to talk to you if you have a positive attitude, willingness to provide outstanding guest service, and a desire to succeed.
REQUIREMENTS FOR CONSIDERATION
- High School diploma or equivalent
1 year of previous supervisor or management experience
- Able to lift up to 50lbs
- Must pass company background screen and reference check
- Able to work a flexible schedule (30 – 40 hrs/wk), including nights, weekends and holidays
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Solid problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools
- Multi-tasking capability and time management skills